Professional Wedding Entertainment
Serving Boise, McCall, Sun Valley & Destinations Worldwide
Your wedding day is about you and your guests. I’m here to make sure YOUR vision comes to life and then some!
Eric blew our expectations out of the water!
Syndey & Nolan
He really went above and beyond any of my expectations for our wedding.
Kristina & Max
Eric approaches your event as if performing for a lifelong friend.
Meredith & Winder
I often get rave reviews like these from the couples who hire me.
Simply put, I care and my goal is simple: to ensure that you have the night of your life.
What You Get
- Ceremony Experience
- The most important thing you’re going to do on your wedding day is get married. When you’re getting married, there are going to be personalized vows just between the two of you. Everyone there will want to feel included in this experience. Your guests will hear every word of love, every emotion and every bit of laughter that happens during those special moments.
- Cocktail Hour
- Your cocktail hour will have the right type of music that fits your and your guests style. It will be at just the right volume so that everyone can feel the music, yet still enjoy their conversations. This will set the tone for the rest of the night.
- Your reception is going to be fun! There will be personalized announcements, great toasts, special dances, a cake cutting ceremony and other moments like your guests have never seen – all with the perfect soundtrack to match the vibe you’re going for.
- People are going to dance – guaranteed. There will be just the right mix of songs that make all of your closest friends and family feel included. And the right music at the right time will create some magical moments for you and your guests out on the dance floor.
- Creative Planning
- All of this happens with creative ideas and proper planning. We’ll work together to create a smooth-flowing, stress-free wedding that engages your guests and shares YOUR unique story throughout the day.
Feel free to reach out so we can get a conversation started.
1. Schedule a time to chat – Let’s talk about you and your vision, so that I can give you the best entertainment options for your wedding day (customized quote to follow).
2. Lock in the date with a signed agreement and a 50% retainer payment – Quick and easy process!
3. Start planning! – Getting started early is the key. Whether your wedding is 6 months out or 2 years away, let’s start getting creative shortly after you book. This will set the tone for the rest of your planning process.
4. Venue Visit – It’s important to visit your venue about a month before the wedding to walk through some of the important moments that will happen on your wedding day.
5. BEST WEDDING EVER – Boom!
“A DJ can make or break your wedding. It was an investment and one I am TRULY happy we spent the money on.” – Kelsey & Ryan
“We would hire him again in a heartbeat.” – Katie & Dave
“I would book Eric over and over again.” – Sydney & Nolan
I understand that price is an important part of this process.
My talent fee varies based on the exact needs of your event and that typically ranges between $7,000 – $15,000 for my services.
Let’s set something up – I can learn more about your vision and create a custom quote for you!
Book Your Consultation
Fill out the contact form and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Learn More on My Blog
Morgan & Tyler’s White Willow Estate Wedding
Morgan and Tyler’s wedding at White Willow Estate in Star,…
Lock In These Top 3 Wedding Vendors First
Are you newly engaged? Congratulations! I have a quick tip…
5 Tips on How To Pick Your Wedding Processional Songs – Boise Wedding DJ
“We have no idea how to pick the songs for…