Kourtney and Sean’s Still Water Hollow wedding on March 24, 2018 was one I’ll always remember. Not only are they genuinely nice people, but so are their friends and family. It was a real pleasure working with them.
One of the remarkable things about their wedding day was how perfect the weather was during their ceremony (which was outside in front of the chapel at Still Water Hollow). It’s March in Idaho. ANYTHING can happen. But, it was a pleasant 50 degrees with partly cloudy skies. Perfect compared to the mini-blizzard we experienced the next morning. Mother nature was on their side for sure.
Along with that, everything else was fantastic. The cocktail hour and dinner was laid-back, but fun. Their Grand Entrance and First Dance was electric. And the dance party was a blast! We even had Kourtney and Sean behind the DJ booth at one point. It was so much FUN!
Here’s a quick rundown of some of their song selections:
- Prelude: Instrumental
- Processional: Jon Boden, Sam Sweeney & Ben Coleman “How Long Will I Love You”
- Processional: Nick Laird-Clowes “The ‘About Time’ Theme”
- Cocktail Hour: Country Love Songs
- Grand Entrance: Maroon 5 “Sugar”
- First Dance: Leon Bridges “Coming Home”
- Dinner: Country & Classic Love Songs
- Mother-Son Dance: Eric Church “Like Jesus Does”
- Last Dance: Josh Weathers “From This Day On”
Great Vendors We Worked With:
- Venue: Still Water Hollow
- Event Planner: Ryan Elizabeth Events
- Photographer: Amanda Cherie Photography
- Videographer: Carli + Beau Photo & Cinema
- Catering: H & M Meats and Catering
Oh, and here’s a little end-of-the-night fun that I captured with my phone. It was a sway in a circle kind of night for sure!
Once again, Sean & Kourtney were amazing to work with and I’m honored to have been part of their Still Water Hollow wedding!
Eric Rhodes is the owner and lead DJ at Rhodes Entertainment in Boise, ID. Eric has always had a passion for entertaining people through music. He officially started mixing records at the University of Idaho in 1999. After college Eric moved to Boise where he started making a name for himself in the local music/club scene with his unique sets of House, Indie and Hip-Hop tracks. He started his business in 2011 after realizing that his career in TV news just wasn’t for him. Since then, Eric has been following his dream by building his mobile DJ Company.
Aside from music, Eric has a passion for fitness, personal development and, most importantly, raising his young family. He is the current President of his local Toastmasters Club and President of the Idaho Event Professionals group.