Will & Kelsey’s Crane Creek Country Club Wedding
Will & Kelsey’s Crane Creek Country Club Wedding was an absolute blast! It included a beautiful outdoor ceremony followed by a lively cocktail hour, a classy dinner and an energetic three-hour dance party! I couldn’t imagine spending a Saturday in June anywhere else or with any other group of fabulous people.
The ceremony took place right behind the classic Crane Creek Country Club Clubhouse on the second driving range; the gorgeous backdrop of the Boise foothills complimenting the bride and groom perfectly. Will’s longtime friend officiated the wedding which gave the ceremony a nice, personal touch.
- Prelude Music Style:
- Light Instrumental Covers of Popular Songs (think Piano Guys or Vitamin String Quartet)
- Processional Songs:
- Recessional Song:
- Hollywood TV Players “How I Met Your Mother Theme Song” (it’s short, so I looped the middle portion of the song to allow enough time for the wedding party to exit as well.)
After the ceremony, everyone got settled in to the Crane Country Club Clubhouse for the rest of the evening. It started off with a lively cocktail hour while Will & Kelsey took a few photos, then we flowed right into the Grand Entrance and First Dance, followed by Dinner, Toasts, Cake Cutting and an UNFORGETTABLE three-hour dance party (So much fun!!). It was a night to remember for sure!
A lot of what made this Crane Creek Country Club wedding special was not only the great surroundings and talented vendors like Tana Photography, Jacq with Bliss Events, the Crane Creek Country Club staff and me (of course!), but Kelsey, Will and their entire group of friends and family. This was one of the nicest, most loving groups I’ve had the pleasure to work with. It was truly an honor to be part of this special day.
Will & Kelsey, thank you for having me!
- Cocktail Hour Music Style: Singer/Songwriter mixed with some Classic Oldies
- Grand Entrance: The Seekers “I’ll Never Find Another You”
- First Dance: Journey “Faithfully”
- Dinner Music Style: Classic Vocal Jazz (Frank Sinatra-esque) mixed with Singer/Songwriter (like Jack Johnson)
- Father-Daughter Dance: Heartland “I Loved Her First”
- Cake Cutting: Nat ‘King’ Cole “L-O-V-E”
- Bouquet Toss: Queen “Another One Bites The Dust”
- Dance Party: OMG a mix of EVERYTHING! (Top 40, Classic Rock, Disco, 80s Pop, Funk)
- Last Dance: Semisonic “Closing Time”
Will & Kelsey’s Crane Creek Country Club Wedding Photos (Compliments of Tana Photography):
Eric Rhodes is the owner and lead DJ at Rhodes Entertainment in Boise, ID. Eric has always had a passion for entertaining people through music. He officially started mixing records at the University of Idaho in 1999. After college Eric moved to Boise where he started making a name for himself in the local music/club scene with his unique sets of House, Indie and Hip-Hop tracks. He started his business in 2011 after realizing that his career in TV news just wasn’t for him. Since then, Eric has been following his dream by building his event DJ Company.
Aside from music, Eric has a passion for fitness, personal development and, most importantly, raising his young family. He is also the former President of his local Toastmasters Club and President of the Idaho Event Professionals group.